TLC Distance Learning (DL) Classrooms
Select classrooms are equipped with audio, visual and other technology designed to digitally capture live in-class sessions.
View complete list of DL Classrooms on Clarkson’s Potsdam Campus.
DL Classrooms offer (in addition to standard classroom technology):
- Wacom Pen Touch Monitor mounted on Adjustable Arm – digitizes professor’s notations
- Web Cam – captures lecture podium
- Wireless Lapel Mic –
- Lecture capture (Echo360) and web conferencing (Adobe Connect) are available in these rooms.
Standard Classroom’s include:
- Lecture podium
- Networked PC & Monitor
- Wired Keyboard and Mouse
- HDMI and VGA connections to projector
- Overhead Projector with Audio
For more information or questions about DL Classrooms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introducing the TLC Classroom! This new classroom is at your disposal to test out our state-of-the-art equipment and record interactive presentations for your students. The TLC Classroom is also the home to workshops and work sessions offered by the TLC.
Equipment available in the TLC Classroom:
- Podium with equipment similar to distance learning classrooms on campus
- Two large monitors mounted on the wall
TLC Lightboard Studio
The TLC Lightboard Studio is available to be used as a multipurpose room. A lightboard, green screen, and state-of-the-art recording equipment is housed here. A computer equipped with recording technology such as a webcam, headset, special software, etc. is also available to come use on a sign-out basis. This is home to the Instructional Designers when they are on-site to work and meet with faculty and staff.
Read more about the TLC Lightboard Studio!
Read the How to Use the TLC Lightboard Studio documentation.