- Poster Printing — Request Form To have a poster printed, please fill out the form below:
- Poster Printing
OIT has a large scale plotter available for poster printing. The plotter is located in the OIT main offices on the downtown campus. There are a variety of poster sizes and paper types to choose front. To have a poster printed, please submit your poster here.
Varies based on size and paper selection.
Active - A fully-supported, production ...
- Computer Labs Computer labs equipped with desktop computers and networked printers are located across campus and are accessed by using a Windows Active Directory (AD) username and password. Each student is given a $24 printing allowance each semester which can be increased at the Service Center. Personal laptops can access the network via ports across campus, or ...
- Student Printing
OIT has installed 5 printers available in the following areas:
• CAMP 171 (Black and white only)
• CAMP 163 (Large scale plotter)
• TAC second floor computer lab (Black and white only)
• New Snell outside of 239 (Black and white)
• New Snell outside of 239 (Color)
• When your account is created, you are given a $24 credit ...
- Large Format Color Printing
OIT has a large scale plotter available for Faculty and Staff printing. The plotter is located in CAMP 163. You must be logged into a public access PC with your AD username to be eligible to print. Your job will be placed on hold when it is submitted to the CADPLOT queue. Please contact the ...