Within the Office of Information Technology we are always seeking to adapt our service offerings to meet the needs of the campus. This afternoon I’m pleased to announce the following additions to our IT service catalog:
- CU FileDrop – A service for sending and receiving files that are too big for email
- Poster Printing – A convenient on-campus option for your large-format printing needs
- Desktop Backup – Protect your data with the same level of protection afforded to the University’s most critical servers
Additionally, the following service has been modified:
- Public Access Printing – In accordance with the University’s initiatives to become more sustainable, the amount of ‘free’ printing given to every student has been reduced to $8 (100 pages) per semester.
- After consulting further with CUSA the printing balance has been raised to $24.